The iron screen of this chapel probably dates from 1660 and was made in Antwerp.
Inside, it is adorned with large plaster reliefs dating from around 1661, the year in which the reredos was finished by Bernardo Simón de Pineda according to the existing documents.
The sculptures of the altarpiece are by an anonymous author and average quality.
They show San isidoro, San Leandro, St Francis and San Diego de Alcalá.
The door leading to the small sacristy of this chapel is carved out of wood, also a work of art by Bernardo Simon de Pineda.