The reredos of the chapel is modern in the neo-Gothic style. Its sculpture of The Sacred Heart of Jesus was made by Claudio Rius, a Catalan, in 1948.
On the side walls there are two magnificent paintings whichin principle are in the style of Lucas Jordán, but they many be by his disciple Francesco Solimena from Napoles.
The left-ham wall has a painting of Bringing in the Ark of the Covenant, and that on the right-hand The Song of Miriam the Prophetess, in which Moses` sister is seen singing in an act of thanksgiving after passing through the Red Sea.
She is acconpanied by the women of Israel. These paintings are from around 1700.
In the upper part of the chapel wall there is a painting of The Calvary on the right, which is a copy of an original by the Italian painter Scipion Pulzone from around 1590.
On the left there is The Martyrdom of St Andrew, another copy, this time of the original by Juan de Roelas, which is kept in the Fine Arts Museum of Seville.