In 1622 it was founded by the knights Becquer, whose coat of arms is part of the screen which closes the chapel. The sculptures of the tutelary Saints flanking La Giralda are found on the altar.
They come from El Salvador Church in Seville and were made by Pedro Duque Cornejo in 1728.
Above the Portal of Las Campanillas there is a stained-glass window depicting St Christopher, which was made by Arnao de Flandes in 1546.
Under it there is a painting of San Roque which underwent considerable changes on the different occasions when it was restored. Originally it was painted by Antonio Arfián.